Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pizza Chicken

Being that the Hubs and I love Pizza, I am shocked that it was not until a week ago that we had this wonderful dish, Pizza Chicken. Once you try it, you too will wonder why you waited so long.  If you have been eating this for years I am beyond jealous of you and wish you had shared the recipe sooner!!  We were perusing the Internet in search of a new chicken recipe when we came across Pizza Chicken.  It is so easy and yummy, and everyone in the house can make theirs however they like.  This is also a good low carb option for those who like to stay away from the carbs.

Ingredients:
A Chicken breast or 2(if you eat like my hubs) per person- I always slice my chicken breast to make them thinner
Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Pizza Seasoning
Whatever Pizza Toppings you enjoy
-Our Pizza Chickens have Turkey Pepperonis, Raw Green Peppers, and Olives

I started by seasoning the chicken with the pizza seasoning and then pan frying the chicken breast in olive oil. 
Once thoroughly cooked place chicken in a pan that is safe for the oven.  I coated mine with foil for easy cleanup. 
Cover each chicken with pizza sauce and then the toppings of your choosing, then top off with Mozzarella Cheese.
Place in Oven at 375 for 5-10 mins till cheese is melted.
I heated up extra pizza sauce for dipping, which I highly recommend. 
Serve and Enjoy. 

*The Hubs wants his chicken Butterflied next time so he is able to get more toppings on

After Being Pan Fried

Adding Our Toppings

Finished and ready to eat





1 comment:

  1. That looks so good!! Come to my house and make me some! :)

    ReplyDelete