Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Little Mister's Valentine's Breakfast
  It is hard to believe that a year ago I was 8 days away from my due date with Kalen.  The hubby and I were going to be spending our last Valentine's Day as a family of just us two.  So we spent the whole day together he started out by making me breakfast. We just spent time together as we knew this alone time would shortly be gone.  Later in the day we headed out to dinner.  We usually go to dinner super early on Valentine's Day so we do not have to wait forever.  But, Valentines fell on a Sunday so people packed the restaurants as soon as they opened.  We went to Outback and the wait was not to bad and when we finally got a table the manager came around and was handing out $10 off coupons off your next visit- because she felt bad for the wait! I expected the wait so this was a nice little extra.  The whole dinner I kept rubbing my belly and telling Kalen to just stay in there and let mommy and daddy have one last meal alone. -I know I was 8 days away but the week before when I went to the Dr I was already dialated and when I got checked on thursday I had a bulging bag of waters.  The midwife said she did not think I would make it through the weekend.  Hence the reason I was nicely asking Kalen to stay in just through our yummy dinner.  I coaxed him by telling him he was going to enjoy a nice steak and fully loaded baked potato.  He would only be getting Breast Milk for the next couple of months.  If I had the choice I would want to enjoy a nice steak too! 
Well we made it through dinner and a stop at Wal-Mart for a few items.  My little mister listened! YAY!!! He decided he no longer wanted to wait once the 15th came.
My Little Mister will be ONE tomorrow!!
I have no idea where the time went, but I have enjoyed every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment