Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kalen's 1st Birthday!!

Last night we decided to go out to celebrate Kalen's birthday! We headed out to Outback (I mean this is really a dinner for me right, I carried him for a full 9 months and pushed him out, I deserve a treat). He did great at dinner, he enjoyed their yummy bread, some bloomin onion, chicken, and veggies.  After dinner we headed home so he could open one of his presents and then enjoy some cake.  He still does not quite get the opening of presents and it took him a little while to open it.  But after wards he enjoyed playing with it.  Then we headed to the kitchen to sing Happy Birthday and enjoy some cake.  Overall I think Kalen had a great 1st Birthday and I am sure he is going to have a blast on Sat at his party!
Birthday Boy

Birthday Boy and Mommy

Opening his present

Playing

Birthday Boy with Daddy

Singing Happy Birthday

Yummy

Kalen and Daddy with their matching Jordans

Birthday Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment