Monday, April 11, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


I got sent this by a college friend, fellow mommy, and blogger, Mommie Couture.  Her blog is great and all about her precious new little man and life as a new mommy!


Here are the Rules: to keep this little award going
*Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post
*Share TEN fun facts about yourself
*Award 7 of your favorite bloggers
*Let them know they have won the award

Ten Fun Facts about Myself

1.  I LOVE Britney Spears.  I have since the day "Baby One More Time" came out

2. My hubby and I's "1st" born is a min-pin named Reggie (He is named after a former Fl Gator football   player, Reggie Nelson)

3. I am a die hard sports fan.  I go to all the Fl Gator home games and watch the away ones.  I will pretty much watch any sport on Tv and love to go to games.

4.  I have recently taken up the new hobby of Crocheting, I love all types of crafting and can spend hours in a craft store

5. I went to USF and was in Zeta Tau Alpha, where I met my best friends

6.  I have a turtle named Squirt, who when named was about an inch long and is now about 7 inches long (we also recently after having her for 5/6 years found out she was a girl when she layed eggs)

7.  I LOVE peanut butter M&Ms and if a bag gets opened in this house they don't last through the day

8. I wear flip flops year round even if it is cold, even in the snow. 

9.  Cruises are my favorite way to vacation.  Everything is right there

10.  I was the first of my close friends to get married and have a baby

Seven of my Favorite Blogs

1.  Confessions of a Spinster: My funny witty Big Sister from ZTA

2. Style Addict NYC : She is also a ZTA sister and her Blog is all about Fashion

3. Life With the Lacey's  : This is Michael's cousin's wife who writes on this blog, all about their life in Cali, its nice to read and see what they are doing since they live on the other side of the good ol' USA.  Her husband is in the Marines, hence why they are in Cali right now.

4.  FOOD blogs:  I follow and love way to many recipe blogs to actually pick a favorite.

5.  Life full of Laughter  : Another one of my fab ZTA sisters, I love reading about her adventures in the great city of Chicago, I just wish I could see her more often!

6.  Mommie Couture : A fellow USF alumni and new mommy

7. Ullrich Family : My Sister-in-law who updates about her family

Tag you are now it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment