Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

We went to St. Cloud for two reasons.  My hubby was heading to Tampa to go to the NCAA basketball tournament with the boys and I was going to spend some time with my new niece, Grace who was born the Sunday before.  On St. Patrick's Day I went with my sister-in-law, Danielle to her moms group party at the park.  Kalen loved it he was running around, climbing on everything, trying to eat the rubber they had on the ground of the playground.  It was hard to keep him hydrated because he would not stay still long enough to drink anything.  I did however get my little mister to sit long enough to eat three servings of pasta salad and a PB&J.  I have no clue where this kid stores all this food he scarfs down.  We left after about an hour and Kalen almost passed out in the car but I got him to nap at Danielle's for a few hours and then it was back outside to run around.  By the end of the day he had dirt everywhere.  With all that running around he had a good night sleep.  However the next day I think the heat had got to him he hasn't spent that much time outside in one stretch of time.  I think he got slightly dehydrated and he was not he usual self Friday morning.  But he drank more water and he seemed to be fine by the afternoon.  So we headed back to Danielle's so Kalen could play with Blase, his cousin.  He has so much fun playing with other kids! He just laughs and runs around.
Blase and Kalen swinging

Watching his shadow swing

No comments:

Post a Comment