Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girls Weekend

Girls weekend in NSB with three great friends. There is going to be drinking during this weekend so I have to think of a reason I can't drink. So I tell them that I have been getting really bad migraines after drinking any kind of alcohol. Which is believable since I often get them. We get there and its time to drink so I get a beer, take two sips and head to the bathroom to fill it up with water so I can drink the rest. Saturday we wake up head out to the beach and enjoy some sun till the rain rolls in. Later that night its time for margaritas so I take a few sips and I don't really drink much more of it for the rest of the night. Great, much needed weekend, however it was so hard not to tell my friends whats happening in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment