Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patricks Day

Oh the days of going out all day to drink in support of a Holiday!! I enjoyed those days (not the following day), but they do not even begin to compare to my days now!  I enjoy everyday with my two little misters, who make me laugh and smile everyday. 
This past weekend marked St. Patrick's Day, I have a wincy bit of Irish in me, so I will gladly celebrate.  I use to go out to Irish Bars and have been to Savannah for the festivities.  I look forward to when we can go to Savannah as a family and celebrate, or even to Chicago and watch them turn the river Green (how fun!!)  I think they even do this in Tampa/St.Pete area, which would be a lot closer. 
This year we just played at the local park, watched some March Madness and went out to Gators for some Wings, Nachos, and plain non-green beer, and a stop at Mochi after.  We had lots of fun just hanging out and enjoying the hoops games.  Even though we didn't do anything to exciting we all wore our green, Kalen and The Hubs wore matching Green V-necks, while The Hubs and Lucas had on matching Jordans!! Mommy felt a tad left out of the twinies situations.
Here are some pics (of course I should have taken the pics before dinner, oh well)
Kalen added some nacho ingredients into his hair

Lucas Playing with a truck at dinner

Little Misters

Mommy and Lucas

Daddy and Lucas

Walking to the couch

Little Misters Playing

Kalen playing (he wouldn't let me get any pictures of him)

No comments:

Post a Comment