Friday, January 21, 2011

Round 2!! Ding Ding

I am back on the blog for the same reason I started it over a year ago!! To keep everyone informed on the Baby!! Well we have a new baby coming!! Kalen is going to have a new little brother in June! Yay The new little mister is due on June 1st. I am hoping he is as good as his brother and decides to come early.
We have not done anything yet for the new little one yet. I am trying to get through Kalen's first birthday and then moving full force into new baby mode. Did not want to start on his room and then it be a complete disaster for Kalen's party. We are making the guest room his room and we will leave a bed in there for guests. Not sure how we are going to decorate it yet its hard to top Nemo or come close to it since Michael did such a wonderful job with the room.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you're blogging! I can't wait to see what you do with the new little one's room. Since your hubby is such a good painter there are so many cool options!

    ReplyDelete