Monday, April 12, 2010

LIfe since Kalen

It's been a wonderful 8 weeks. There has been a lack of sleep, a messy house, and lots and lots of laundry and I wouldn't change a thing. We've had so many of our family and friends come and visit, Kalen is so loved. Michael and I have been on one date we went to Outback and saw Alice in Wonderland. We were only able to do so because my mom came down. Easter weekend she came down again to watch Kalen and Reggie so we could go to Boca for one of my sorority sisters wedding!! Which was nice to have a whole night and 9 hours in the car just the two of us.

Kalen has changed so much in just 8 weeks. He smiles and laughs and talks to everyone and everything.

He loves Nemo. Michael painted the finding Nemo characters on the walls of his nursery. Everytime we put Kalen on his changer he starts to smile, giggle, and talk to Nemo. He has also began talking to crush as well. The other day he was screaming and I set him on his changer and he saw Nemo and immediatley began and smiling and giggling at Nemo.
My little man has learned to roll over from his tummy to his back. Everyday is differnent and I can't wait to see what he does next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment